Manager - Client Servicing & Business Development
Location : MumbaiView details
The CS Manager will generate exhibitions and other spatial design revenue by maintaining relationships with current clients, identifying and breaking new business, developing strategic plans, negotiating schedules, and communicating results or problems to reporting head.
S/he will also collaborate with the design and concept team on projects and program opportunities.
- Client Servicing & Business Development Manager for a full-time staff position on exhibitions
- Act as specialist and understand the opportunity of Exhibition, Retail, Print and Digital design properties with existing and possible clients.
- Strategize to grow the exhibition space and deliver 1cr revenue
- Prospect and identify sales leads and opportunities worth 5crs
- To achieve targeted revenues and yields by maximizing the revenue generated from existing and well as developing new advertising clients
- Competitive tracking and analysis to identify and pursue target accounts.
- Work with sales and marketing team to create and package print programs and opportunities.
- Work with creative and sales team on development, negotiation, troubleshooting, etc.
- 3- 5 years of work experience in Event, Advertising or Exhibition sales.
- Strong understanding of exhibitions, retail, print & digital sales and media planning process.
- Ability to develop custom marketing proposals and ideas.
- Ability to handle details related to client campaigns, optimization and campaign reporting.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.